Just read these materials:
- Wearables market failing to connect with women
- Have Wearables In Women's Health Reached A Turning Point?
- Why The Wearable Device Market Isn't Giving Women What They Want
- Women and Wearables: Not Always a Good Match
- Can Wearables for Women Unite Creators and Consumers?
- Wearable technology industry expands for women’s health
- Women Remain Underrepresented in Medical Science, New Report Says
Wearable Sensors for Healthier Pregnancies
YONO Fertility Friend
Priya is an elegant, self-inserted temperature sensor that is able to detect the subtle changes that occur before ovulation that other methods are unable to detect, then sends an alert to her smartphone when she is most fertile.
Priya pinpoints the window of fertility, without having to actively engage in data collection. Simply insert Priya ring once per month, and let Priya do the rest.
Innovative, Personal Early Breast Wellness Screening
Your new LOONCUP is safe, convenient, and super smart – with a securely embedded sensor that speaks directly to your smartphone.
LOONCUP, the world's first smart menstrual cup. Smart menstrual cup syncs with a phone to track the flow and length of a woman's cycle
Read Full Posts HERE